Wake Up LDN
Wake Up LDN
‘Wake Up London’ is a boxing circuit class on the roof of John Lewis Oxford Street.
Designed specifically for London professionals the class is structured around ‘Tabata’ (a style of high intensity interval training). Using a combination of boxing, knee/leg kicks and fast paced exercises participants will enjoy an invigorating workout that will make them feel both mentally and physically strong and ready to tackle the day ahead.
The class runs on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Kicking off at 7.30am and ending at 8.15am.
Wake Up London begins on Tuesday 23rd May.
1. Burn fat whilst at your desk. The session will boost your metabolism and keep it high for up to 24 hours after the session.
2. Burn more body fat during the session that an hours jog in Hyde Park
3. Build all over body strength
4. Develop and strengthen your cognitive skills
5. Get the espresso shot you need to hit the ground running as soon as you arrive at work.
Click here and follow the instructions. Once you've registered you'll be able to book onto a class. You'll get the choice to buy a 'drop in' one off session or a 10 pack where you can save.
The store will not open until 9.30am. Therefore, entry to the class is via the ‘Staff Entrance ’ which is located at the back of the store on Henrietta Place. Please arrive no later than 7.25am where one of the HEX team will register your attendance and take you up to the roof. The class begins promptly at 7.30am.
All participant must book online before attending.